Terms & Condition
- The information and material contained in or accessed through this Website are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and are of a general nature. Although OPAC has taken care to present such information and material obtained from reliable sources, however such contents have not been verified, considered or assessed by OPAC. It is your responsibility to verify and confirm the accuracy and completeness of all information posted within this Website prior to relying on or taking any action.
- The information and materials contained in or accessed through this Website is not intended to offer solutions to problems, nor should they be regarded as substitute for professional or any kind of advice from OPAC. Such information and materials are provided for general information only and you should seek independent consultation at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein.
- Under no circumstances shall OPAC be liable for any warranties of any kind in relation to the Website, its content, service or features, whether express or implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of accuracy, reliability, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPAC does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this Website and expressly disclaim liability for any errors in, or omission from, such information and materials. OPAC further does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will OPAC, or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, subcontractors, agents or representatives, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this Website or any use of this Website, or inability to use, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this Website, or for the use or downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, or services, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data, even if OPAC is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legal theories. The foreign limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless OPAC, and its parent, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, subcontractors and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) arising from:
(i) your use of and access to the Website;
Intellectual Property Rights
- This Website may contain certain proprietary and copyright information of OPAC and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree to comply with the terms and conditions associated with the attached copyright and other proprietary rights of OPAC and its licensors with regards to the content of this Website, as may be amended from time to time.
- All content on the Website including but not limited to artwork, photographs, computer code, the “look and feel” of the data and content is owned and controlled by OPAC and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights and laws of Singapore and other countries.
- All trademarks, service marks and logos contained in this Website are the property of OPAC and/or the respective third party proprietors. No license or right is granted. Your access to this Website shall not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark, service marks or logos appearing on the Website without prior written consent of OPAC and/or the relevant third party proprietor thereof.
- Any unauthorised use/modification of the content, data, trademarks, service marks and logos on this Website may constitute an infringement of these laws and the rights vested in OPAC, licensors and/or the relevant third party proprietor and OPAC, licensors and/or the relevant third party proprietor shall reserve all its rights and remedy as provided in law or at equity.
Restrictions on use of materials
You shall not modify, reproduce, upload, display publicly, republish or distribute the content of this Website in any way whatsoever nor shall they use it, in any manner for public or commercial purposes. You may print, copy and download the content of this Website for personal, non-commercial use only provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content of this Website and do not modify any of the content. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior consent of the relevant owners. Use of the content of this Website on any website or other flat surface media or internet computer environment for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
Links to other websites
- The Website may contain links to other websites which are not maintained by OPAC. Similarly, other websites may contain links to this Website. Any use of such third party websites is entirely at the risk of the user. In no event shall OPAC be responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the access to and use of contents of those websites. Any links to other websites are provided solely for the convenience of the user.
- You agree that OPAC does not endorse or make any representation about such third party websites and expressly disclaims any liability for the information, products or services found on them. If you use these links, you agree that OPAC does not express any opinion on nor is it responsible for the content of any such third party websites.
By accessing or use this Website, you undertake:
- Not to use this Website in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or cause or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on OPAC’s part;
- Not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Website; and
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of OPAC’s systems.